Last updated on 14 November 2022
2. Information Storage and Usage
More specifically, we can store and use the personal information that has been collected to:
- Smoothness in providing services and features on the Ralali Connect Platform to you in an easy and effective manner.
- Tracking your business location when processing orders, where Ralali Connect will apply conditions to enter business locations for order delivery.
- Carry out the obligation to do all process activities and transactions carried out by you on the Ralali Connect Platform.
- Verify your data.
- Streamlining the communication process with you regarding any information that is deemed important, such as service changes, verification processes, and knowing the technological development needs of sellers registered on the Ralali Connect Platform.
- Execute your transaction disbursement to your bank account.
- Improve Ralali Connect service to you.
- Fulfilling legal obligations, to ensure the continuity of our operations in accordance with laws and regulations applicable.
- Perform processing, analysis, testing aimed at improving service, comfort, and security on the Ralali Connect Platform to you.
- Reducing the level of fraud in transactions that occur on the Ralali Connect Platform.
- Monitor or investigate transactions or activities that are carried out in violation of the law.
- Prevents potential illegal activities and ensures you and all users always comply with the privacy policies contained in this application by identifying irregularities in the signal or malware on your device and all users.
- Your data will be used on other Ralali platforms, including Ralali.com and Ralali Agent.
6. Limitation of Liability
Ralali Connect is not responsible for the originality, authenticity, correctness, accuracy, and completeness of the personal data entered by you into the Ralali Connect Platform.