Terms and Conditions
Last updated on 14 November 2022
Thank you for visiting Ralali Connect.
- “You” means the party who downloads, registers and/or uses the Platform, including but not limited to the purchaser or any person who has the Platform on their device.
- “Goods” means all goods (including any part thereof) available for sale and published by the Seller on the Platform.
- “Services” means all services (including any part thereof) available to be offered and published by the Seller on the Platform.
- “Content” means all text, photos, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, videos, audio-video clips and other content that you upload, post on or through the Platform using the devices we provide to you.
- “Buyer” means a User who uses the Platform to view the Content of Goods and/or Services to purchase Goods and/or receive Services offered by the Seller.
- “User” means a personal user in this case as a Buyer and/or Seller.
- “Seller” means the User as a business that uses the Platform to display and offer Goods and/or Services to Buyers.
- “Platform” means the Ralali Connect website and/or mobile application, including other Ralali Connect technology or software that will be developed from time to time.
- “Storefront” means the online shop page created by the User through the Ralali Connect application.
The terms “Ralali Connect”, “we” and “our” mean PT Raksasa Laju Lintang and in all respects, including its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Account Registration, Security and Payment
Ralali Connect does not charge any registration fees to Users.
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information on your account, including always maintaining your account and ensure that your payment details are always up-to-date and current. You are solely responsible for any discrepancies or misstatements of identity or information you provide on your account. You further understand and agree that we may request additional information, verification and other terms for your continued use of the Platform.
The user hereby understands that the Platform only accepts 1 (one) telephone/mobile number to be used and registered in 1 (one) account.
Users can update the telephone/mobile number recorded on the Platform by contacting our user service via the contact as stated here.
Every Seller who has registered on the Platform can open an online store and become a Seller on the Platform.
After opening their online store on the Platform, the Seller has the right to publish and display the Goods and/or Services that they offer for sale or make available in the Seller's catalog.
Sellers who have registered themselves on the Platform and are eligible to open an online store, are expected to publish the Content and details of their Goods and/or Services on the Platform within 90 (ninety) calendar days from the date their online store registration is received by us. If within the specified period, the Seller has not published any Content on the Goods and/or Services it offers and/or there is no activity recorded in his account or online store, then the Seller agrees and acknowledges that we have the right to make changes and/or adjustments to his online store on the Platform, including closing, disabling, deleting or suspending the online store and/or Seller's account, without prior notice or the right to receive any compensation from us.
We may, at our sole discretion and without notice:
- pre-screen, delete or modify any listings related to Content, Goods and/or Services;
- close, delete or suspend your account and/or online store on the Platform;
- prohibit any User from using specific features, devices and/or services available on the Platform;
- terminate your access and/or block your future access to the Platform; and/or
- take any and all necessary actions,
- create and/or use any hardware, software, features, and/or other devices to manipulate the Platform system or make copies of the Platform or part of the Platform, including manipulation of (i) Content, (ii) encroachment activities ( crawling/scraping); (iii) automation activities in transactions, buying and selling, promotions, and others; (v) addition of Goods to the catalog; and/or (v) other activities that can reasonably be considered as manipulative actions against the Platform system;
- misuse or interfere with the operation of the Platform or the servers or networks connected to the Platform, including installing, transmitting, transmitting, uploading, or otherwise making available any material that contains software viruses, worms, or other computer code, documents or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights notices from the Platform; and
- gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the Platform, including taking any action that has a negative impact or causes inconvenience to other Users.
- any inappropriate or offensive language. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, anything that is sexual, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent and hateful or contains material that is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable in any form;
- any images, videos or other content that in any way shows racism, discrimination, demeaning, harassment, vulgarity, threats or other attitudes that are contrary to social values, norms and applicable laws and regulations as well as policies established by Ralali Connect;
- Content that harasses or personally attacks others, including but not limited to acts that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, obscene, hateful and racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable fun is not permitted, or any other action that has the potential to cause conflict to individuals, groups or institutions that has the potential to give rise to unfair competition; and/or
- any images of a sexual or offensive nature.
We have the authority to adjust the number of transactions or the reputation score of the Seller's online store, or carry out the process of adjusting/closing your account, if it is suspected that there is fraud committed by the Seller to manipulate the number of transactions they complete or improve the reputation of their online store ( such as, reviews and/or transaction amount), for example, if the Seller purchases the Goods from their own online store on the Platform using their other personal account or the personal account of another party.
Sellers are prohibited from duplicating online stores or their Goods on the Platform, or taking other actions that may be indicated as unfair competition efforts.
You are personally responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of the information you store for your account (including your account name, payment details and the relevant telephone/mobile number registered or associated with your account). You are fully responsible for any activity that occurs on your account, including for any losses incurred by Ralali Connect or other Users resulting from any activity that occurs with your account, including the use of your account by others, or as a result of your failure in keeping your account information safe and confidential.
Ralali Connect will not ask for a verification code (including your one-time password (OTP) sent via short message or WhatsApp application) for any reason. Therefore, we urge you not to provide data related to your account to any party, especially to parties claiming to be or claiming to be acting for and on behalf of Ralali Connect.
You agree to ensure that you will log out of your account and immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, or any other breach of security. We may, at our discretion and without prior notice, delete or suspend your account to protect you, Ralali Connect or our affiliates from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
You understand and agree that Ralali Connect will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to maintain the security and confidentiality of your account, including unauthorized access as a result of assigning your account username to third parties, lending your account to third parties, accessing links provided by other parties, providing or showing your one-time-password (OTP) to other parties, and any form of your negligence that causes losses or problems with your account on the Platform. You understand that we have no obligation whatsoever to recover your data and information stored on or as part of your account.
You understand and agree that to use the one-time-password (OTP) security feature, telecommunication service providers may from time to time charge certain fees to Users.
You have the option of permanently deleting your account on the Platform by contacting our user service via the contact as specified herein. You understand that deleting your account may affect all Content and data associated with your account. You agree that we have no obligation whatsoever to recover your Content, data and information stored on or as part of your account.
You agree that all transactions will be entered into the Ralali account first, after which it will be sent to the Seller’s bank account every week on Tuesday and Thursday (excluding holidays) when the order status is Completed
All payment processes from Buyer to Seller are beyond Ralali Connect's responsibility.
- Cash management: A feature that you can use to write reports of your income and expenses every day.
- Debts record: A feature that you can use to record debts/receivables from your contacts along with the grace period. If this debt/receivable has been paid/received, Ralali Connect provides a feature for you to mark this note as fully or partially paid/received along with the amount.
- Community: Group feature provided by Ralali Connect. In this group you can add posts, events / events, comment on, and like other members' posts. You can also submit group creation requests for your community.
- Friends: Ralali Connect provides a feature for you to send and receive friend requests with fellow Ralali Connect users.
- Integration with Ralali.com Website: If you are already registered as a Seller on the Ralali Connect application and have created a Storefront, then Ralali Connect will display your Storefront on the Ralali.com website as part of a local store.
- TokoPOS Access: Sellers registered and verified at Ralali Connect can use the same account to access the TokoPOS application. TokoPOS can be used as a point of sales application that can record all transaction reports and Seller inventory.
- Points: Ralali Connect provides a point feature that will be given when you complete the missions in the Ralali Connect application.
Prices and Transactions
- Prices of Goods and Services displayed on the Platform are prices set by the Seller. Sellers are prohibited from manipulating the prices of Goods and/or Services on the Platform in any way.
- Sellers are prohibited from setting unreasonable prices for the Goods and/or Services they offer on the Platform. Ralali Connect reserves the right to take any action in such an event, including but not limited to conducting an investigation or examination, delaying, or removing the related Content and taking other actions at Ralali Connect's sole discretion that it deems necessary based on an unreasonable price set by the Seller. .
- The User understands and agrees that any misinformation of the Content and other information caused by the failure of the User's website or the User's internet service provider to reload the Platform will be the User's own responsibility and that the User will not hold Ralali Connect responsible for this.
- Seller understands and agrees that any typographical error that causes any Content (including prices) or other information to be inaccurate is Seller's sole responsibility and that Seller will not hold Ralali Connect liable for this. With due regard to the matters mentioned above, please note that if the Seller accidentally mistypes any information regarding the price of their Goods and/or Services, then the Seller has the right to refuse the order for the said Goods and/or Services from the Buyer.
- The user hereby understands and agrees that any problems and/or conflicts that arise from or are related to misunderstandings between the Seller and the Buyer of the Goods and/or Services being transacted (for example, regarding the details and prices of the Goods and/or Services) are not Ralali Connect's responsibility, and the User hereby agrees not to hold Ralali Connect responsible for this.
- By placing an order to purchase Goods and/or Services through the Platform, the User agrees to pay the purchase price of the Goods and/or fees for Services in full, as displayed on the Platform when the order process is made through the Platform, where the purchase price or fee has been including the price of Goods or Service fees, shipping costs and other fees that may be charged and detailed explicitly on the payment page on the Platform. The User hereby agrees to make payment for the purchase price through the payment method chosen by the User.
- The platform only accepts goods and services buying and selling transactions in Rupiah currency.
- For each transaction, the Buyer will be charged an admin fee of IDR 2,500.00 (two thousand five hundred Indonesian Rupiah)
Shipping and Shipping Fee
Ralali Connect now offers numerous order delivery alternatives, includes:
- Integration with the logistics platform for product delivery, where the goods are picked up by the courier directly from the Seller.
- Goods are taken directly by the Buyer from the Seller.
- Private courier from the Seller, which means that all deliveries will be carried out by the Seller and are the Seller's responsibility.
In the event of a sale and purchase of goods on Ralali Connect, Ralali Connect is not responsible for the costs and shipping processes listed by the Seller.
Shipping costs and services are determined by the Seller.
When using any features and/or services available on the Platform, including for promotion, posting, submission, transmission, uploading, storage of your online store, your Goods and/or Services or in providing any Content, you agree not to or try to:
- violate any patent, copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any entity;
- use inappropriate or offensive language. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, anything that is sexual, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent and hateful or contains material that is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable in any form;
- upload images, videos or other content that in any way shows racism, discrimination, demeaning, harassment, vulgarity, threats, or other attitudes that are contrary to social values, norms, and applicable laws and regulations as well as policies established by Ralali Connect;
- upload or use any content that advertises or promotes sites, mobile applications, and/or other media other than the Platform;
- to harass or personally attack another person, including but not limited to acts that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, vulgar, obscene, indecent, hateful and any racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable conduct is not permitted, or any other actions that have the potential to cause conflict against individuals, groups or institutions that have the potential to give rise to unfair competition;
- encourage illegal behavior, violate the rights of others, or violate applicable local, national or international laws;
- use any content that is copyrighted or trademarked or protected by other applicable intellectual property rights, unless you are the owner of the material or have the appropriate license or authorization; and
- display any images of a sexual or offensive nature.
Ralali Connect reserves the right to take action against violations of the above prohibitions, including without limitation, the removal of such prohibited content, changes to the online store and the blocking of the related Seller's account.
The User hereby understands and agrees that the misuse of images or photos uploaded by the User to the Platform is the User's own responsibility.
Sellers are prohibited from posting or uploading any Content that can create any form of advertising or promotion on other sites, mobile applications and/or other media other than the Platform.
The seller hereby represents and warrants that all Content uploaded or posted to the Platform is not categorized as prohibited content as specified in point 1 above or does not violate the ownership rights or intellectual property rights of other parties. If any Content uploaded by the Seller is found to violate the prohibition outlined in point 1 above, or if there are reports of violations of the rights of other parties, then Ralali Connect reserves the right to take the necessary actions to resolve such violations, including but not limited to removing the Content, and take other actions that Ralali Connect deems necessary in its sole discretion.
By uploading or posting any Content to the Platform, you have agreed to grant Ralali Connect a non-exclusive, globally valid, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and licensable right (at multiple levels), to enforce any copyright, publicity, trademark, database rights and intellectual property rights owned by Users in Content, on any known media now or in the future. Further, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby waive any moral rights in such Content and undertake not to make any claim or claim of such moral rights against Ralali Connect.
The User represents and warrants that any Content uploaded or posted to the Platform does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties. Each User hereby agrees to be personally responsible for any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising from any Content uploaded or posted to the Platform by the User.
Although we always strive to provide reliable information, we cannot guarantee that the Seller's catalog is always accurate and up-to-date, and the User hereby agrees not to hold Ralali Connect responsible for any misinformation in the catalog. Catalogs may contain copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
Users are fully responsible for all Content uploaded and/or posted to the Platform, and we will not, in any way or in any form, be responsible for any false information that may be provided by Users or other parties on the Platform.
To the extent permitted under the Google Play Store Policies and/or App Store Review Guidelines (as applicable), the sale of tobacco products and/or electronic cigarettes is only allowed to be sold in the following 6 (six) categories:
- Other Adult product categories;
- Category of electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes);
- Liquid Vape Category;
- Vaporizer Package Category;
- MOD categories; and/or
- Atomizer category.
Ralali Connect reserves the right to, from time to time and without prior notice, remove content that sells electronic cigarette products, electronic cigarette devices, electronic cigarette liquid, and/or products containing tobacco from the Platform, including but not limited to tobacco cigarette products, nicotine, liquid vape, mod, pod, heatstick, vaporizer and/or electronic cigarette (e-cigarette), referring to the policies of the Google Play Store, or any other application marketplace where the Platform may be available now or in the future (including but not limited to not limited to the App Store, as applicable).
Ralali Connect reserves the right to, from time to time and without prior notice, degrade the reputation of the Seller's online store or make changes to the Seller's online store on the Platform, if there is a suspicion that the Seller is manipulating the Content as stated in point 12 above, including but not limited to manipulation of product names, images, descriptions, and/or other activities to manipulate the Content as referred to in point 12 above so that the Seller can continue to offer his Goods and Services through the Platform.
Users are also required to comply at all times with the Google Play Store policies and restrictions as well as the App Store Review Guidelines and/or any other application marketplace where the Platform may be available now or in the future (as applicable) concerning prohibited content and restricted.
Prohibited Goods and Services
The following goods and services are prohibited and/or restricted for sale by Sellers to Buyers on the Platform:
- All types of drugs and other substances whose circulation is prohibited or restricted based on the prevailing laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Narcotics Law, Psychotropic Law and Health Law in Indonesia. Included in this provision are strong drugs, drugs that require a doctor's prescription, anesthetics and similar drugs, or drugs that do not or have not obtained a distribution permit from the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency (BPOM).
- Cosmetics and food and beverages that may endanger the health of consumers, or do not or have not obtained a distribution permit from the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency (BPOM).
- Materials classified as hazardous materials based on the applicable Regulation of the Minister of Trade of Indonesia.
- Certain products that are required to have (a) Indonesian National Standards, (b) instruction manuals in Indonesian, or (c) labels in Indonesian, where these products have been sold without these.
- Other goods whose ownership and distribution violates the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- Goods that violate copyright, including but not limited to any media in the form of books, CDs, DVDs, VCDs, electronic information and/or documents, and any other media that violates the Indonesian Copyright Law.
- Adult sexual aids, including but not limited to stimulant drugs, sexual aids containing pornographic content, and other similar drugs, either with or without marketing authorization from the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency (BPOM), and regardless of whether distribution of such drugs and goods is prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- All types of posts that harm the use of the Platform.
- Used underwear.
- Firearms, sharp weapons, air rifles and other weapons of any kind.
- Government and travel documents.
- Government uniform.
- Human body parts/organs.
- List of names and addresses (mailing list) and personal information.
- Goods and/or Services that harass certain party(s) or race(s) or can demean other people.
- Police attributes.
- Goods resulting from theft.
- Unlocker and all accessories supporting the act of robbery or theft.
- Explosive, flammable or combustible articles.
- Printed or recorded goods whose contents may disturb security and order and national stability.
- Cash, including foreign currency, unless the Seller has and can include a license as a Non-Bank Foreign Exchange Business Operator based on Bank Indonesia Regulation No.18/20/PBI/2016 and/or other regulations related to foreign exchange.
- Signal scrambler, signal remover, and/or other tools that can interfere with the signal or telecommunications network.
- Gambling equipment and equipment.
- Amulets and other items that are claimed to have supernatural powers and give supernatural powers.
- Goods with exclusive distribution rights that can only be traded with a direct sales system by authorized sellers and/or Goods with a multi-level marketing sales system.
- Official documents such as TOEFL certificates, diplomas, doctor's prescriptions, bills, and other similar documents.
- Any other Goods that violate the laws and regulations regarding the delivery of goods in force in Indonesia.
- Any other goods and/or services that violate the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia.
- All types of Goods and/or Services containing gambling, lottery and/or betting content.
In addition to the prohibited and/or restricted goods and services above, the User must always comply with the Google Play Store policies and restrictions and the App Store Review Guidelines (as applicable), and any applicable laws and regulations.
- By using every feature available on the Platform, the User hereby agrees to understand and agree to all terms and conditions that are specifically regulated for that feature.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless expressly provided otherwise, the intellectual property rights relating to any data and information collected, extracted, compiled, synthesized, processed, analyzed or generated by Ralali Connect or the use of any services, features or devices available on the Platform, are owned by Ralali Connect, and may not be sold, reproduced, modified, published, distributed or exploited whether in print, electronic or any other form (including derivative works of any kind) or make such data or information available in any way, for commercial or public purposes. without the prior written consent of Ralali Connect.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Platform is a site and/or mobile application where Users can become Sellers or Buyers on the Platform. Thus, every transaction that occurs is a transaction between Platform Users, so the User hereby agrees and acknowledges that Ralali Connect's responsibility in this case is only limited to Ralali Connect as a Platform provider.
Ralali Connect always strives to provide users with safe, enjoyable and well-functioning services. However, we cannot guarantee that the operation or continued access to our Platform will always run smoothly and flawlessly. We also cannot guarantee that all information and data contained on the Platform is up-to-date (real-time), nor can we guarantee that such information and data is up-to-date.
You hereby understand and agree that you are using our Platform at your own risk, and that the Platform and any content therein is provided to you “as is” and “as available”.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we make no express or implied warranties, endorsements, or representations regarding the operation of the Platform or the Content therein. This includes, but is not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in it will be corrected. You also understand that your internet connection, internet security program, browser selection and other factors may also affect the performance of the Platform.
Further, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you also agree that Ralali Connect (including but not limited to its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, commissioners and employees) is not liable, and you hereby agree not to make any claim or claim against us for, any damages and losses (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profits or other intangible losses) which may arise directly or indirectly due to:
- the use of, or the User's inability to properly use, any services on the Platform;
- prices, delivery or other instructions available on the Platform;
- any delay or interruption to the Platform;
- delays in forwarding, processing or transmitting payments made by the Buyer to the Seller's bank account or electronic wallet account;
- negligence and losses incurred by the User;
- quality of goods and/or services;
- delivery of goods and/or services;
- infringement of any intellectual property rights;
- disputes between Users;
- defamation of other parties;
- any misuse of Goods or Services purchased by the Buyer;
- losses due to unauthorized payments to other parties, claiming to act on behalf of Ralali Connect, or negligence in entering bank account numbers, electronic wallet information and/or other information, or negligence of the bank concerned;
- delivery of the Goods, which are covered by an official warranty from the relevant manufacturer, to a service center. The Buyer has the right to send the Goods himself to the nearest service center with a warranty card and purchase order;
- any viruses or malware (for example, bots, scripts, automation tools and hacking tools) obtained from access to or connection to our Platform services;
- any glitches, bugs, errors or inaccuracies in the Platform;
- any damage to your PC, laptop, mobile phone or another electronic device that you use to access our Platform, due to the use of any of the services on our Platform;
- the content, actions or omissions of any third party, including those related to any Goods transacted on the Platform that are suspected of being counterfeit goods;
- any rights exercise actions performed on the User's account; and/or
- hacking by any third party on the User's account.
Choice of Law
We may send receipts, invoices, notifications, newsletters, promotions, alerts, and other information via your registered telephone number. You can choose not to receive messages at any time by changing the preferences and settings in your account. You acknowledge that your choice not to receive messages may affect your use of the Platform. For some messages in connection with our services that we consider important, it is possible that you will not be given the option of opting out of receiving such messages.
You may be subject to additional terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third party content or materials.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via:
Hotline: 1500 465